Sunday, December 9, 2007

Framed Grandbabies



Hi - This post is much later than I anticipated publishing it, but that's how it goes sometimes. These are our grandbabies, Case and Tyler, the ones that I say aren't really babies anymore, but I'm still going to call them that :o) Amy, our daughter, gave us these Christmas pictures last year and I knew I wanted to do something with them so that we could look at them each year, but I didn't want them to be on the wall all year because of the Christmas theme. So, I finally figured it out. I made these frames and put them on our mantle. They look so cute (how could they not, with those cute faces inside them! :o) I dated them knowing that we will get Christmas pictures each year. Then I can just make frames for each year's pictures and have a display as they get older, that shows how much they've changed each year. I just think it would be fun.......What do you think Amy???? :o)

No comments: