Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is Spring Here Yet?






Good Morning! I love Spring, it's probably my favorite season. I think because of all the renewal, the flowers coming up, the trees getting new leaves, I just love it. Yes, we do have about 7" of snow on the ground as I'm daydreaming about spring, but that's okay. If we didn't have the snow, the spring wouldn't be as meaningful to me! This is a card I did a few months ago and I ended up just loving it, so I use the 'sketch' for other cards as well. Some of you talked about having a challenge where we use the same products to make 2 or 3 different projects and that way we can see how different they can look. Well I'll try to get some pictures of the different cards I've made with this same sketch and post them. Then you can all give it a try. For this one I used shimmer paper on the top embossed with the cuttlebug embossing folder and Reminisce paper for the stripes and the plaid, it's shimmery too. The stamp is from Stampendous and really says Hello Friend at the bottom but I didn't want the sentiment so I didn't ink it :) I used my McGill tab punch and snap stamps, I can't remember who makes them, but I love them. If you want to know send me an email and I'll go find them and let you know, how's that for lazy this morning??? :) Oh the Happy Spring is from Stampendous and is one of the sticker collections that they put out for the holidays. It was easy and fun.



Our quote for the day: "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together." - Vincent Van Gogh




Have a great day and remember Spring is around the corner :)



Also remember that the new stamp sets for http://www.allthatscraps.com/ will be available Saturday night at 10:00 pm, and they are way too cute!!!!

No comments: