Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Winter from LuLu (and me too)





I did it!! I got two posts done in the same day! This is another one of the CC Designs images that you can find at www.allthatscraps.com. It's definitely one of my favorite ones for winter, I just LOVE LuLu's snow outfit and the little snowman. Tomorrow I will be sharing a card made with one of the newest sets that will be released on Jan. 4th. They are very, very cute!!!! I still love this one though and will probably be making some more winter cards to go along with the Valentine's Day ones. I tried something different on this card and found that I liked it alot! The top paper on the card is embossed with the cuttlebug snow folder and then I used the snowflake cuttlebug die to diecut some white bazzill bling snowflakes to add to the top. I liked the little bit of extra sparkle it gave the card. As usual there is glitter sparkling on my snowman, but you can't see it. I also used liquid applique on LuLu's snowsuit and glaze pen on LuLu's facial features and the snowman's facial features. Coloring was done with my prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits! Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: