Monday, July 20, 2009

Aloha

Good Morning...well really good afternoon :)



Today's card was really fun to make. Fun colored papers from Bo-Bunny, the piece with the palm tree is theirs too, it's one of the 12X12 sheets with lots of journaling pieces on it. I just chose to use mine as a background instead of journaling on it. I did stamp 'Aloha' :) Hawaiian Chicken was colored with Copics and paper pieced. I added the ribbon and the flowers all on a brown Bazzill background and voila, it's finished :)





That's it for now :)



Our quote for the day: "The thing about trains...it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on." - The Conductor, The Polar Express

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Deb said...

ooooh, I love this! These colors are so fun and happy! I love the way you used that journaling piece! Yep, he's still my fav!

Teresa said...

Hey, that green flower looks great!

Lynette said...

What a great card, Jeanette! I love your combination of stamps, papers, flowers and ribbon! This is my favorite Hawaiian Chicken card.