Saturday, April 5, 2008

I love Giraffes :)

Good Morning! Remember the other day when I posted about the Hippo quickutz die that is exclusive to Archiver's and I told you that I bought the Giraffe one too? Well here she is!! I love these dies, they're so cute and really they're easy to put together too! This card is based on a card sketch from www.cardstudiodesigns.com. I really like sketches and if you haven't tried them you should, it definitely gives you a place to start with your ideas! The windowpane paper on the left is an older paper from KI Memories, the oval paper in the center is from Basic Grey's new sugared line. I actually bought the paper pack for this piece specifically, but I do like the whole line so it will get used :) The heart rub-on is from KI Memories, again something old that I had in my stash (I just love when I use older stuff!) and the baby girl stamp is from a Fiskars Clear stamp baby set. I did ink around everything with Colorbox Creamy Brown. It's a color I didn't use much for a while, but now I find myself picking it up pretty often, not as often as chestnut roan yet, but it's gaining ground :)

I scrapbooked a page this week. I haven't scrapbooked in a while, I've been making cards instead. I did it for a submission so I won't show it yet. It felt good to get some pictures printed and scrapbooked though.

Our quote for the day: " I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. " - Martha Washington


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! Oh by the way, the Lady Tigers are playing in the Final Four Sunday!!! (I will be at a volleyball tournament so I won't get to watch :( But I will still be cheering them on!!

No comments: