Friday, April 25, 2008

Two cards :)






Good Morning! Amy Rysavy challenged us with another sketch. I made two cards with this sketch, it's a great one. Here are my cards: You can see the sketch and many other samples made with it at http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/. I used the C.C. Designs set It's My Birthday for both of these cards. It's such a fun set! For the LuLu card I used my cuttlebug swirl embossing folder for the background and some Making Memories textured tape for the horizontal stripe. I colored LuLu with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and then added glitter pens to the bows.




For Lucky's card, I used the polka dot background stamp for the background, then Basic Grey cupcake line for the patterned papers including the ones I paper pieced onto the presents. The I used glitter pens again for the bows on the presents. I finished this one off with dew drops in the bottom right corner. This is a great sketch. If you get a chance, try it out!!

Our quote for the day: "Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. " — Palmer Sondreal


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: