Saturday, March 14, 2009

Challenge card to show you :)

Wow, it's been a LONG week! Lots to get done and sometimes feeling like I'm spinning my wheels but not going anywhere. I did, however, get some challenge cards made :)

This first one is for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I used the Caring Critters and Wrapped in His Love sets. I just love the apple blossom stamp, I keep using it over and over. I also love the bird stamp, she's just so cute!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wrapped in His Love and Caring Critters - 2RedBananas
Ink: Versafine Onyx black, Chalk ink - burnt sienna, yellow cadmium, VersaMagic - pumpkin spice
Paper: Daisy D's, Prism
Other: Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, ribbon, Dew Drops - Fresh Mowed Grass


This one was made for the Verve Visual sketch with a twist. The twist is to make a birthday card. I combined it with the No Time to Stamp challenge of using a white mat.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fancy Florals - Verve Visual
Ink: Versafine Onyx black, Chalk Ink - Orchid Pastel
Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie, Bazzill
Other: Ribbon, Shimmerz - Bubblegum, Metallic Dew Drops - Mardi Gras


This one was made for the Ways to Use it Challenge and also for the Cute Card Thursday challenge. The Ways to Use it was a 'green' challenge. You can use the color green and/or recycled items. I did both, I used the ATC that I made last week and used green :) The Cute Card Thursday challenge is a sketch challenge, very fun!


Supplies:
Stamps: Louie - 2RedBananas
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Chalk ink, Lime Pastel
Paper: Reminisce, plain cardstock
Other: May Arts ribbon, Metallic Dew Drops, Fiskars border punch, Quickutz die, Shimmerz - Celery, Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits

Our quote for the day: "Beauty to me is being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick - red lipstick." - Gwyneth Paltrow

Thanks so much for stopping by. Remembers the 2RedBananas blog will start a new challenge tomorrow and this one has a prize :) Have a great weekend!!




2 comments:

Danni said...

You've been busy!! great cards, love the first one!!

Leigh said...

Wonderful set of cards Jeanette.