Saturday, May 7, 2011

I finally posted!

Hi! It's been a really long time since I have posted...and a ton of things have happened....but I won't go into all that. I have been making some cards, but haven't been posting them. I really miss it though, so I'm going to try to get back into posting more regularly :)

First thing I have to share are two cards I made based on SCS Sketch Challenge. I haven't been using my die cuts very often, so my additional challenge to myself was to use die cuts. I couldn't decide which one to use, so I just made 2 cards and used them both :)






Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper -Little Sprout Collection, kraft cardstock


Other: dew drops, Quickutz owl dies

Quote for the day: "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." — Robert A. Heinlein


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!





2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey, cute card. I'm so glad you are posting again! Your little card makes me want that owl die. You need to email me. I sent you an email a while back but you must have changed it in the move as I never got a reply?

Lynette said...

Oh Jeanette - welcome back!!! I'm so glad I hadn't deleted the bookmark for your blog! I hope all is well. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how Ben was doing/did at college. Our Des Moines trip is coming up soon, too, and we'll miss you.