Friday, September 6, 2013

New Sketch Challenge :)

Hi!  They came to clean the carpets today so all the work I've been doing getting boxes packed and stuff cleared off of the floor has paid off.  So this afternoon, I got to play.  :)  
The Deconstructed Sketch is a new challenge for me, and it was so much fun!

Here is the sketch!


I made these two cards.  I even got my Copic airbrushing stuff out!!!!  :)  I airbrushed the image layer after masking the fan.   This one has My Mind's Eye papers, brads from my stash, and May Arts ribbon.

This one has Authentique papers, brads from my stash, and May Arts ribbon.    The image and sentiment are a fun little Studio G set from Michael's.  This fun little pun is outside of the box I usually create in and that was fun!!

Quote for the day:  "A dog is the only thing on Earth that love you more than he loves himself."  - Josh Billings

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

No comments: