Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An Anniversary card

Good Morning!

Another Splitcoast challenge card for today. This was a color challenge and I don't think I would have reached for these colors, but I sure do like them together. Very soft and kind of vintagy. The colors are SU Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and Blush Blossom (but the only real SU color I used was Close to Cocoa, the others are just a close match to Certainly Celery and Blush Blossom.



I've been beading a bit too and these little charms are from my fascination with making jewelry. Yep, I'm a Jack of all Crafts and a Master of None :) The dp is from MME, the stamps are from VerveVisual and the other stuff is from my stash.


Our quote for the day: "Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them. " - William Arthur Ward


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. I love the beads and that paper is gorgeous. Soft and pretty. I really like your watermark. Not sure if that is new or not but it's cool. Great job Jeanette