Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Inspiration Challenge on Banana Split Sunday

Good Morning!

It's time for another round of the Banana Split Sunday challenge. :) This week we have an inspiration challenge. My son took this picture while he was in Paris. I LOVE it! I think there are so many things to draw inspiration from here.


So, this is what I created based on the picture. I used scraps of the MME Bella Bella papers that I still had on my desk. I love these papers and once again, they are double sided, which makes me so happy :)
Supplies:
Other: May Arts ribbon, Dew Drops - Winter Retreat, machine stitching

Be sure to check out the 2RedBananas Blog to see the other projects made for this challenge and to play along!

Our quote for the day: "Don't look to become a person of success, look instead to
become a person of value." - Albert Einstein


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cool card. I love all the scraps stitched together. I really need to pull out my sewing machine...

Lynette said...

Great card, Jeanette - love the stitching! Awesome picture, too.

Denise Marzec said...

Love the patchworked panels!