Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SplitCoastStampers Sketch

What is an easy way to get  back into cardmaking after an absense?  A Sketch!  :)  


This is what I created using an already stamped panel, an already embossed background and some scrap papers.  :))))))  It's really funny when I am going through my scrap papers and I keep saying, "I love this paper."  lol!

Quote for the day:  It's not really a quote, but just my thoughts.  :)   With schools starting the new year, I want to thank all the teachers and educators!  The job you do is something not everyone can or would choose to do.  You don't get paid nearly enough in my opinion!  THANK YOU!!!  My children have had amazing teachers and educators thoughout their school years.  You do what you do because you love it......for no other reason!  I appreciate and thank you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments: