Monday, August 19, 2013

Time with You


My children are back to college and it's quiet here.  :(  I LOVE spending time with them.  We took a long road trip while they were home and I loved playing games with them in the car, listening to stories and just hearing their thoughts in general.  I miss them tremendously!  But, they are happy at their schools and doing what they love so I am truly happy for them!

Operation Write Home's Sketch #186 is what I used for these cards. 



 I love how different papers give each card a bit of a different 'feel'.  That's one of the ways I create, using colors and patterns that remind me of the person I'm making the card for.  Just a bit of personalization.  :)

Quote for the day:
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Sybrina K said...

You've done a really nice job of combining patterns. (It is interesting to see how cards look different in different color combinations.) Also, like the text in black and the heart in red. Such a simple detail, but really effective.

Love the photo with your daughter and the quote of the day. TFS!

Sarah said...

Oh wow...these cards are fabulous. Love the paper you selected and that shape is fabulous. Not to mention the amazing quote!

Lynette said...

You're right - they all do have a different feel. And they are all wonderful! Love the papers you chose.

Linda said...

WTG. I think that the first is my fave! The tree paper is darling. Tfs!!!