Friday, December 19, 2008

BIG, HUGE NEWS :)

Announcing the grand opening of a new online store " 2RedBananas ". You can visit the site at http://2redbananas.com/. This is something I've been thinking about for a while now and things have just been falling into place...well other than the fact that I'm opening the week before Christmas when everyone is crazy busy.

We are going to be carrying many products that are great for stampers, scrapbookers, as well as paper artists. We will also be carrying stamps that are exclusive to 2RedBananas. Many of you already know Jami Bova from her blog as well as other design teams. Well I'm thrilled to let you know that she is not only on the 2RedBananas design team, she will also be illustrating stamps! Woo Hoo. Our exclusive stamps are not ready yet, so we will wait until we have them ready to sell before doing an actual "grand opening" party. But the site is up and running and we have some great products in our inventory and more on the way. House Mouse stamps, The Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Tsukineko inks ( including Memento, Versafine and Brilliance), Webster's Pages, May Arts Ribbons, Maya Road products just to name some of them. We have also received October Afternoon, but they are not up on the website quite yet. They will be today though.



The other members of our design team are fresh faces to blogs and design teams although they all are incredibly talented and have been chosen because they diversify our team. Some are more scrapbookers, some more card makers, everyone does it all at least a little bit. So I hope you find great inspiration from them as I know I have. So here are the 2RedBananas Design Team members and links to their blogs.



Jami Bova - http://westamphappy.blogspot.com/

Maraya Gates - http://itsmybailiwick.blogspot.com/

Wendy Kastner - http://nowherebayou.blogspot.com/

Teresa Grau - http://leftyscrapper.blogspot.com/

and me :)



I am also starting a new blog just for 2RedBananas and you can find it at http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/. Please be patient, I haven't worked on it as much as I should have by now :)



So here's my card for today, which of course uses products available at 2RedBananas :)

I LOVE this House Mouse stamp called: Warmth for Winter and the sentiment called Friendship Warms. I colored them with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. The background paper is bazzill with October Afternoon's Patio Umbrella paper (it's double sided, my favorite). The ribbon is from May Arts and is also available at 2RedBananas as well as the dew drops, I used Fresh Mowed Grass and Island Blossoms.



Wow, that was a pretty long post, but I'm just so excited!!!! I hope you find lots of inspiration and fun at 2RedBananas.



Our quote for the day: "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. " - Roy L. Smith


Thanks so much for stopping by and for sharing this very exciting time with me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

This is SOOO fun, Jeanette!! Congrats! Where did you come up with the idea 2 red bananas? I'm off to check out your store and I can't wait to see these "exclusive" stamps!! What fun!

Lesa said...

Wow! Congratulations girl! This is so exciting. I wish you the best in all you do. Your talent will take you far! How stinking fun!

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Jeanette - how exciting! I wish you much success in your new venture!

Jami said...

Woo Hoo....this is sooooo exciting! I am so thankful that for you inviting me to be a part of this!!
hugs, Jami

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Jeanette!

I came over from Jami's Blog, and wanted to check out your blog. I went to your store last night at like 2am and started to place an order, then I realized I was just toooo tired, and would have to be back!! One of my friends just told me I have to have Momento Ink, so I am going to be ordering some of that soon!

I really am very excited for you!!!

Jami and I have gotten to be great friends thru blogging, and stamping and she is the sweetest most caring up beat girl you could have to design your stamps!!!

She has a great following so I am sure you will have a big costomer base right off the bat!!!

I have only been blogging since September, but it has become like a daily need to get projects done, and get out there and see what all the Uber talented women of stamp world have to share!!!

I really look forward to seeing what you have to offer!

I am soooooo excited and happy to see that you have chosen some really cool women out there who are new to the blogging world!!!

That is awesome, many new and older companies only want accomplished bloggers and stampers and I have to give you HUGE kuddo's to giving this amazing oppertunity and start to some ladies who are not on 10 DT teams already! It is very hard to break into that world if you are not already on DT teams, and How cool is that you wanted some new talent to help you launch your new endeaver!!! I can not tell you how much that means to me and totally impresses me!!!!!!

Yea You!!!! You Rock Girl!!!

Well Jeanette I look forward to seeing your store rocket into a huge success, getting to know you more, enjoying your blog, and seeing Jami's new line of stamps!!!

I had been telling her for a while she would be designing stamps soon, and now she is!!!

She so deserves it, and you have been blessed with a wonderful talented person to grace your stamps!!! She totally ROCKS too!!!

I think your whole concept is destined for success!!

Good Luck, and can't wait to see more!!!

Heather Schlatter