Sunday, December 21, 2008

House Mouse Cuteness :)

WOW! Things are moving very quickly around here. Thank you so much for your warm response to 2RedBananas. We are making things happen as quickly as we can and now you can go to the 2RedBananas blog. You can also go to the store. We really appreciate the support that you all have given us, it's a really nice feeling. After you check out the store, we would love you to leave comments about what you would like to see us carry. You can either leave a comment here or on the 2RedBananas blog. We want to carry the things that you would like to have. Our grand opening with prizes and lots of fun will be after our exclusive stamps arrive and we will then just have a BIG OLE party :)

Okay, now to the card for today: For this one I used a bazzill green card base and some October Afternooon papers from the Hometown collection, specifically Main Street (the stripes) and Depot Park (the yellow dots). These papers are double sided and on the inside of this card I punched one of the flowers from the opposite side of the Depot Park paper and attached it to a strip of the stripes from the Main Street paper. These are nice medium weight papers, not too heavy, but definitely not thin. Very nice to work with.

The stamps I used are Lip Smackin' Relaxin', which is one of the Jan 09 House Mouse Stamp of the Month collection. New stamps for each month will be released monthly! I also used the sentiment stamps "Very Mice Day"


I colored the image in prismacolor pencils and then added glitter pen, white flock, and Wintergreen Blingz. These Blingz are cool!! I had only used the Shimmerz before and I love them, but the Blingz give you a little more texture in the sparkle :) I used Nestabilities to cut out the image and the Bazzill Bling behind it. I also used photo corners to ground the squares and then of course I added the Fresh Mowed Grass dew drops :) We will be getting Glue Dots in the store because they are my FAVORITE thing to attach these dew drops. I actually use the mini glue dots for these.

Okay, our quote of the day: "Great necessities call out great virtues. " — Abigail Adams

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful warm day!

1 comment:

Jami said...

This is so cute!! I love this new HM stamp - he looks so toasty warm in his marshmallow bath!!
hugs, Jami