Wednesday, September 12, 2012

3 cards for today!!!

Hi!  I have been pretty busy today.  :)  Okay, one of these I made yesterday but didn't get a chance to take a picture until today.....but still!

I used the OWH - Paper Smooches sketch one more time with this card.  I love this sketch and I love this stamp! 


 This one is for one of our grandboys!  I used the SCS Sketch Challenge.  I love to make holiday cards for our grandbabies!!

This is the one I made yesterday for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.   These papers are scraps from my stash and these cute little pilgrim turkeys were on sale at Hobby Lobby the other day.  They jumped into my cart before I could tell them "no"!! 
More cards to go into my next Operation Write Home box!  :)    

Quote for today:  "Dwell in possibility..."  - Emily Dickinson

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: