Friday, September 21, 2012

No Ribbon!

Hi!  The other day I hinted at a possible self-imposed challenge.  No ribbon!  Well, this Thanksgiving card is the result of that challenge.  There isn't any ribbon, fiber, twine or anything remotely like that!!!  :))))

I CAN make a card without ribbon.....(I wasn't so sure!)

A long time ago I printed the sketches from SplitCoastStampers sketch challenges.  Well, while I was organizing my loft I came across them and then.......well, that was all I needed to decide to take a break from organizing. :)  This is what I made using one of the sketches.  I really wanted to put some ribbon along the green gingham paper across the center, but I decided I could do without it!  Yay!!  These gem pumpkins were on my gate that contains things to use and I used them - woo hoo!!  (Can you tell I'm proud of myself today?  LOL :)

Our quote for today:  "Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving."

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Pretty cards, Jeanette! Great job of not using ribbon. I have a hard time USING ribbon!