Saturday, September 8, 2012

Keeping Up

Good Morning.....I haven't really gotten into a good schedule for posting yet, so right now it seems to be whenever I have a couple minutes to sit down and get it together :)

Yesterday, I got all my packages mailed except one.  That one goes out today.  I got my box mailed to Operation Write Home and have now started on my next box of cards. 

I'm also making cards for my Mom to send out to members of her church.  She's my Mom, she loves my cards no matter what, but I love that I can make some for her that she will share with others.   It makes me happy.  Sometimes she has a tendency to just keep them.... I think that's where I get my "saving my supplies for the perfect card/page etc." 
But not anymore, I'm using stuff!!!  :)  I love these stamps from Verve.  I do love all the new, latest and greatest products, but there are some stamps in my stash that I go back to over and over.  This set is one of them. 

Still working on cleaning my craft loft.  There is so much STUFF in there, but every day I work a little more on it, then I reward myself with making cards :)

Quote for today:  "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Jeanette! Love the pretty papers and stamps. I'd love to see pictures of your craft loft when you get it finished!