Monday, May 19, 2008

Pink and Brown Challenge from CC Designs
























Good Morning! I know most of the morning is gone and it's almost afternoon!



First to this card. Christine from All That Scraps challenged us to a color challenge. We were to make a card using only pink and brown. We could stamp our image on white, but that's it. I did add some glitter to Gwenny's sunglasses :) This is my card. I used Gwenny from CC Designs Glam Girls set, and "Hey Chicky" is from CC Designs Hey Chicky set. I colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, used Basic Grey "sultry" patterned paper for Gwenny's clothes and added prima flowers and a Robin's Nest Dew Drop. Oh, the polka dot card and the ribbon, I picked up at Joanne's this weekend. You can go to the All That Scraps blog and see more of the Challenge cards. http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/


Now, onto being back on the blog. Thank goodness. I've missed posting. I've been working ALOT and the kids have been busy as can be. Ben had 5 soccer games in 5 school days because of make-ups from the weather. Sara has started school softball as well as tournaments for ASA so we spent the last 2 weekends at softball tournaments. Last weekend was COLD and windy. This weekend was windy but warm. I loved it and got some sun too!

So hopefully I can back into the swing of things and posting daily (or almost daily :)

Our quote for the day: "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! " - Dr. Seuss

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: