Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Learning to Dance in the Rain

I love challenges.  Well, I guess I should be more specific, I love challenges that have to do with making cards. This card is for the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge and the Operation Write Home Water challenge.  It's been a while since I've been able to participate in all these fun challenges and I don't know that I will be able to participate every day, but I am going to do my best.  

Second day in a row that I've used a Tim Holtz stamp.  This sentiment is one of his from a Stampers Anonymous set.  The raindrops and the umbrella are from a Simon Says Stamp set.  I used to get their monthly card kits and I highly recommend the kits, I was just getting too far behind is using what I was getting so I took a break.  But you know how it goes, I saw the kit for this month and think it would be SO much fun!

Anyway, back to cleaning up my craft room, LOL.
Our quote for the day:  "I like people who smile when it is raining."  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

JoAnn P said...

I love how the stripes in the background resemble rain also.

Diane said...

love the papers you used- very happy colors! I also got very behind with my SSS montlhy kits so I stopped--but will try to get caught up and make a ton of cards! The kits are fabulous!! Your card is too!

Barbara said...

Very happy card using good colors!

Sarah said...

Great card---this sentiment is awesome and I love the papers you selected!