Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Loving the Tim Holtz Stamps

Hi!  Two days in a row is a good thing!  I loved the look of the Tim Holtz blue print looking stamps, but wasn't sure I would use them enough to spend what they cost.  So a friend of mine had an extra couple sets of card kits from Archivers that included a small sampling of the Tim Holtz stamps.  I bought her extras and am very happy I did.  The kits include samples of what you can do.

   Well I really liked the light bulb stamp.  They used it with a Thank You sentiment and that really didn't work for me....BUT....I have a set from Unity that includes lamps and sentiments that go along with them, so these are what I made.  I added some twine from American Crafts.  HomeGoods had a pkg of  it one day, I think about 10 different colors, you know on the way to the checkout counter, where they have all the "add-ons"  :)
I'm still working on my Operation Write Home box and definitely think these will work.

Quote for the day:  "Wake up every morning with the thought that something WONDERFUL is about to happen."  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments: