Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sketches times 2


Hi!  The two cards I'm sharing today are both from sketches.  
The first one uses the sketch from the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge. I had scrap papers on my desk that were perfect for this sketch.  Then I remembered my star dies and combined the long border star die with the layered stars.  I love when things just start falling into place.  :)

The second card uses the CAS(e) this Sketch sketch #31.  I love this one because it uses a fun chipboard shape that I love but hadn't used yet, along with a Making Memories "thanks" rub-on that has been hanging out on my desk for quite some time.
Both of these cards are going into my Operation Write Home box.  It's getting full, so will be sent off soon.

Quote for the day:  "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."  - Zayn Malik

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: