Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pack a box, make a card :)

Hi!  Yes, this means I have been a bit productive.  I was going through 'stuff' and guess what I found.  This fun little heart confetti.  It really doesn't pack well, so I decided I just needed to use it!


I used older Imaginisce paper and Stampendous stamps on this card.  I cut out the heart shape from the pink panel and then cut a heart shape to fit from clear acrylic to make the window for the confetti.  

Operation Write Home shippers list their 'current needs' on the Mailroom, shipping page and right now Sandy needs love, thanks and miss you cards.  My box is almost full so I will concentrate on finishing it with these needs.  

Quote for the day:  "I will hold myself to a standard of Grace, not perfection."  - Emily Ley

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a great card, Jeanette! Sounds like you're working hard and accomplishing a lot! Way to reward yourself with stamping:)