Friday, June 28, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch

Hi!  I hope everyone has moved into summer mode and is having a great time.  :)  It seems that my little family can't go too long without an adventure so we are beginning another one.  We are moving to Jackson, MS.  We have moved enough times to know that it is not a small undertaking, but I'm hoping we are up for the challenge.  The packing has begun somewhat, but the house is not on the market yet.  As usual, we were in the middle of some house projects when we made this decision, LOL.

So my stamping has now become sort of a reward for getting things checked off my to do list.  Plus I keep telling myself that the more stuff I use, the less I have to pack, you see my logic here right?  ;)

My card for today uses the Operation Write Home Sketch #178.  Have I told you lately how much I love sketches?  I used papers that were on my desk from other cards recently made as well as Hero Arts stamps.  The anchor is a set that has a die with it as well.  The bonus on this card is that I used eyelets!  Yes, real eyelets, I can't tell you the last time I used eyelets, so I was kind of proud of myself, LOL.

Okay, back to work for me, but thanks for stopping by and I hope to keep posting because that means I have been able to reward myself with some stamping time, which means that I have been  productive.  ;)

Quote for the day:  "To thrive in your life you need three bones.  A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone."  - Reba McEntire

Have a great day!!

No comments: