Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Combining Scraps with a Sketch

Hi - as I've said so many times, I really like sketches.  They give me a great starting point for my cards. 
This week at SplitCoastStampers, the challenge was to choose a past sketch to use. 
My basic supplies are still downstairs so I chose a sketch that I could use mostly paper for.  


I had these papers in my scraps.  They are from Die Cuts with a View and are from the Green Stack collection.  I actually really like these papers so was excited to use them again.  I love the little birds and this sketch is perfect for fun background papers.  

I made the card on the right first.  I decided that it needed a layer behind the birdie layer, so I made the card on the left.  Then I decided that I like to original card the best. LOL  That's how it goes, right?  

Quote for the day:  "Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie."  - Cookie Monster

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: