Thursday, July 17, 2008

All That Scraps Wednesday DT Challenge

Good Morning! I know it's Thursday and the challenge is for Wednesday, but I tried to upload this yesterday and blogger and I weren't on the same page. For some reason it wouldn't let me upload my picture when I wanted to. Then I was working so I didn't get to try again until this morning.

Anyway, the Wednesday challenge for this week is to use this sketch: http://www.allthatscraps.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=569

This is my take on the sketch: I used papers from SEI Chick-a-doo line and stamps from CC Designs Summertime Fun set and the months set. Celadon ink from Versacolor, prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, ribbon from KI Memories, a tag rim from Making Memories and baby brads from Queen & Co. I LOVE this Summertime Fun set, I have already used it a bunch and Lucky, LuLu and Monkey just keep finding themselves in my stamping hand :)

You can see other samples that the DT has made here: http://atsblog.typepad.com/ats/2008/07/ats-challenge-9---sketch-challenge.html
and you can participate in the challenge here: http://www.allthatscraps.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=569
We would LOVE to see your take on the sketch!!!!

Our quote for the day: "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering." - Augustine of Hippo

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a wonderful summery card! Nice job with the sketch.

diane zechman said...

I like the way you used the months for the background!