Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank You Again :)

Good Morning! It's actually really early for me this morning. Our son has been working in the corn fields and has to get up REALLY early to get started so we have been getting up to get him breakfast and to make sure he gets up :)



This card is once again based on one of the recipes from the Joy of Cardmaking - A Second Helping. If you've never seen these books, you should flip through them when you get the chance and see if the recipe idea would work for you.



For this one I used My Mind's Eye patterned papers, chestnut roan chalk ink, the Many thanks sentiment is from Karen Foster on one of her sticker sheets. I punched a scalloped square and put it behind the sticker and pop dotted that onto the card. The ribbon I think is from May Arts, but I'm not sure about that one. Then I added Primas and buttons on the inside. Again, simple card, but fun all the same!



Our quote for the day: "Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. "

- Judith Viorst



Have a fabuous day and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty card, Jeanette! Awesome papers. Great flowers.

Jennifer Love said...

This is just gorgeous. I love all the awesome colors and cool elements of design.

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh I have these stickers. I'm totally gonna case this ;)
Thanks!!!