Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I know I should be posting one last Halloween card, but I just couldn't resist making this one instead. A friend of mine, (hi Tracey) gave me this gnome stamp from Queen Kat Designs. She said that she didn't have anything to do with it and if anyone could make something with it, I could........hmmmmmm is that a compliment or do I just have a warped sense of card making??? :) Anyway, I took that as a challenge and I went with it. This is what I came up with.

My mind just started racing as I started into this card. I knew I wanted to use Sassafrass Lass paper and I just ended up using 1 piece, I just used the back and the front of the double-sided paper (I LOVE double sided papers). Then I looked at the pinked bottom of the paper that has mushrooms on it and thought of my Quickutz mushrooms die. Don't ask me what I was thinking when I got them, but I do think they are cute so................ This was an easy card to make and I love how fun and funky it turned out. What do you think? Oh, I'm on a white flocking roll too. The last few cards I've made have had white flocking on them, this one included :)

Our quote for the day: "Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away." -Tom Wilson

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable Jeanette and that paper is fantastic-- Hope you have a great Halloween!

Jami said...

I love what you did with this guy...great fun colors, and what cool little mushrooms!!
hugs, Jami

stampmonkey said...

What a fun card! Love that dp -- funky design and cool colors.