Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Wednesday - Time for the ATS Challenge



Good Morning! It feels good to be getting back to my regular schedule of posting in the mornings :) It's cool outside today and really feels like fall. My post yesterday gave you a change from my fall colors that I've been working with lately, but today's is more of the fall stuff :) The ATS Challenge for this week is a sketch challenge and the sketch is below:




My card uses some of the new Basic Grey paper "Ambrosia" - you can get the 6X6 pack and the individual 12X12 sheets here. Very cool colors, different from their 'norm'. I also used AmyR's stamps Amy's Boutique and Boutique Sentiments. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder on the strips under the image and added buttons from Daisy D's and some ribbon, oh yeah, and a dew drop :) This is a great sketch so please play along and upload your creation to the gallery for us to see.


Our quote for the day: "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. " — Allan K. Chalmers


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantabulous day!


1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

Fun colors, and nice job on the paper piecing!