Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Spring card in the Fall :)

Good Morning! Yes, I know these are 'springy' colors, but when I looked at this image this morning it made me smile. I love Fluffles. This one is a stamp off someone gave me, so I tried to do well with it.

I started with a Bazzill Basics card base and added the striped paper from ProvoCraft. The image I colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and then added some glitter to the bee wings and the flower centers. I sponged blue along the sky and green along the grass and then attached it to Bazzill Bling with a little piece of American Crafts ribbon tied underneath. I attached that to the card and then added dew drops :) Next I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts (one of their clear sets) and then added flowers from Imaginisce and Autumn Leaves. It was a really easy card to make.

Remember tomorrow is the All That Scraps challenge so be sure to stop by because mine is already finished so I will definitely be posting.

Our quote for the day: "Most people search high and wide for the keys to success. If they only knew, the key to their dreams lies within. " — George Washington Carver

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous fall day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cute, Jeanette! I like the colors. Who says you have to use fall colors just because it's fall! :) I do believe I have some of those Fluffles images from stamp-offs, too!

stampmonkey said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Fluffles! The spring colors are a nice change from all the Halloween stuff that's going on lately. ;)