Monday, March 17, 2014

Anchors Away...

Hi!  More inspiration from the Online Card Class and from my Mom.  :)  I was talking with my mom this morning and she said she wanted a card with an anchor on it for one of her friends.   I love when she does this  because it gives me yet another starting point!  So, for this first card, I used a new technique I learned from my CAS3 class as well as sketch rs#106 from Retro Sketches.   




This second card uses some patterned paper I had leftover.  I love the colors on this paper so it's been sitting on my desk waiting for a special card!   I am having fun using this anchor stamp and die set from Hero Arts.  It was an exclusive set for Archivers' which makes me a bit sad, but I do love it!
"

Thought for the day:  "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.  This is how character is built."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all of your new cards, Jeanette! Looks like a fun class. A few of my friends are taking the class, too:) (You've met them in Des Moines!)