Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thank You and Turquoise

Hi -  I have some exciting news to share today.  Operation Write Home contacted me about using a card that I made as a sketch for today's sketch challenge.  Oh my goodness!!  I am very excited to be a part of this organization!  Here is a link to the sketch challenge.  I will be making cards with the sketch but the ones I am sharing today are for two other OWH challenges. 

The first one is for the Our Daily Bread Designs monthly challenge.  For every 25 cards linked to the post, ODBD will pay the shipping for one box of cards overseas, up to two boxes.  The theme is thank you.  I have been working with these papers as you will see in the card below as well.  They are from the We R Memory Keepers Happy Campers collection.  The tag that 'thank you' is stamped is from Me and My Big Ideas I think.  I added a metal turn, a bit of twill and some doodling. 
  
This card is for last week's Midweek Throwdown, to use turquoise.  I've had this card in my head since last Wednesday, but haven't had the chance to finish it, until now.  :)

Again the paper is from the We R Memory Keepers Happy Campers Collection and the tag is from Me and My Big Ideas.   I colored the inside of the sentiment with Copics and dotted with white souffle pen, then I added some ribbon and star sequins.  I think I really am getting into this sequin trend.


Thought for the day:

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: