Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Mom's Day

Hi!  Does it feel a little early to be thinking about Mother's Day cards?  Operation Write Home's midweek throwdown challenge is getting us started thinking about them.  Since the cards have to have time to be sent to OWH, then overseas and then back home, we really have to think ahead.  I'm so glad that OWH reminds us of these deadlines.  I usually don't make specific holiday cards because if something comes up and I can't mail my boxes in time, the seasonal cards are too late.  But, I have a box that I'm finishing up so I figured I can get a few Mother's Day cards in there.  :)  I used the sketch from SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge for today, and here is my card. 

Many of my crafting supplies are in our storage building right now, so I didn't have the Mother's Day stamp I was looking for.  But, happily I have this set, which I have never used before today, bonus for me!  :)  I love bright colors, so I love these papers!

Thought for the day:  I love Eeyore!!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: