Saturday, November 3, 2007





Another Thanksgiving card for today. I'm thankful today because we got our son a car to drive yesterday - actually a jeep and he is very excited about it! It's so hard to believe that he's old enough to drive, but he is!! It's hard to believe that I'm old enough for that, but I guess I am!!! Back to the card, I started with a card base of shimmer paper from the Paper Company, embossed that with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I added Reminisce Autumn Afternoon Shimmer patterned paper, stamped 'happy thanksgiving' from the Hero Arts clear November set onto Bazzill Bling (bling colored) and punched that out with the Mcgill punch. The two ribbons are sheer ribbons from Offray and the beadables flower is from Sticko. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying the cards!

No comments: