Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Simple Autumn Card



Good morning! It's pretty cold here today, so I'm thinking about staying in my pajamas all day. Yes, I know that's not REALLY going to happen, but it sure is nice to think about :o)

A very simple card for today. I actually stamped this a long time ago, but I'm trying to get all the pieces together. I used a cream colored card base. I think the patterened paper may be by PSX, but I'm not sure. I made the triangles on the corners just by making squares and then cutting them on the diagonal. The Hero Arts sentiment is stamped onto a pale gold (not metallic) cardstock in Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink - Burnt Sienna. Everything is inked around the edges with Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan. The flowers are by Prima - one of the Fancy Pants collections - Dapper and the brad is from SEI. This is a really easy card to make multiples of and easy to change the colors and the sentiment. Sometimes I just like making something with fewer steps and this was definitely one of them. I hope you enjoyed it too!! Have a great day and thanks for coming by!

No comments: