Friday, November 2, 2007


Good Morning! Today's card is one I made for Thanksgiving, but I realized how thankful I am for things in my daily life. My daughter and I went shopping yesterday afternoon (they had an early out at school). I really enjoy spending time with her, and at times that can be saying alot, she's 13! We have fun together and I'm very thankful that I have a great relationship with all 4 of my children.
This card was made with a cream cardstock base, patterned papers are Making Memories VH Paisley Green Solid, and Basic Grey Mellow line, Deciduous. The Thankful stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms, the scallop punch is the Marvy oval scallop (pink size), the gem in the 'h' is from Hero Arts, the ribbon from Offray, the felt fusion leaves from Queen & Co (this was the first time I've used this and it was pretty cool!), and the amber cardstock from Bazzill Basics. Oh, and everything is inked with clearsnap, chestnut roan. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


No comments: