Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Bella



This card was made for my sister. I sent it to her in a package so if she reads this before the package gets there.....sorry Sissy! This was my first time using a Stamping Bella stamp, but it definitely won't be my last!!! She was so much fun to embellish (I didn't want to say use!) The card base is a soft green cardstock that I embossed with my cuttlebug embossing folder. Emmybella was stamped onto white cardstock with versafine black ink. I used Making Memories Boho Chic papers to piece her clothes and large bag, I used a leftover piece of cardstock to piece the small bag. Then I colored her face, boots and hair with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, inked the edges of the white with Misty Mauve Versacolor ink, mounted that on MM Boho chic paper that I also cut a tab out of. Inked all that with clearsnap chestnut roan ink, stamped A Muse Artstamps "just because" in black and attached all of that with pop dots. The ribbon is also from MM Boho Chic collection. I really enjoyed using my Emmybella and am looking forward to stamping more with them, because I bought a few :o) Thanks for looking today and I hope you have a great day! If you want to see all of the StampingBellas available, here's a link http://www.stampingbella.com/.

2 comments:

~Jules~ said...

Great Card.
Really inspiring!

Jolene George said...

So good to "see" you Jeanette. Your cards are all so beautiful! I know I love the ones I've gotten from you. :o) You have such great style.