Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving

Another Thanksgiving card this morning. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! I don't know about you but I'm not quite ready. My Thanksgiving cards haven't been mailed yet, that's on my agenda for Monday morning. I have however been thinking about all the blessings in my life and all the things that I have to be thankful for, and I guess that's what it's really all about.
Today's card is made using only cardstock, I've been trying to challenge myself lately to make cards using only certain things or to use something in particular. It's going pretty well and I will be sharing some of those in the near future. Anyway, I started with a craft cardstock base and added burgundy cardstock, then bazzill green cardstock. The stamp is from HeroArts and is stamped on craft cardstock which I doodled around. I inked around everything with Chestnut Roan ink and added stapled ribbon to the green and then Making Memories buttons to the bottom of the card. Another easy card! Have a great week and be sure to think about all the thing you have to be thankful for in you life!! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Dang, you make some pretty cards. I commend you for sending out thanksgiving cards.