Friday, April 18, 2008




Good afternoon! No sunshine today, in fact, we've been having LOTS of rain. So much that our sporting events have been canceled more than once. It takes pretty bad weather for them to cancel a track meet and we have had 2 or 3 canceled now. Even soccer has been canceled and that takes some pretty bad weather for that too. To be perfectly honest though, I'd rather be inside with weather like this anyway :)

Today's card was made for my son-in-law's birthday and I'm pretty sure that he doesn't read my blog so I'm safe in posting it :) The stamp is a new one from Stampendous called Changito Golfer! The inside of the card says Happy Birthday. I used prism cardstock, the plaid is from Karen Foster, the ribbons are both from May Arts I think. I colored the monkey with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. I don't have the pkgs from the fonts so I can't tell you which stamp sets the letters are from, sorry! The dew drops are from Robin's Nest. As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I wanted it. I also got Changito Play Ball and Changito Pool Guy, but I haven't used them yet. If anyone has them, I'd love to see what you've done with them, or any of the other Changito stamps too. Leave a comment with a link to your creation.

Our quote for the day: "It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts." - Anonymous


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: