Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sneak Peek at new C.C. Designs Stamps



























Good Morning! I know I have been neglecting the blog for a few days. But hopefully today will get me back into good graces! I have posted two cards using the upcoming releases for C.C. Designs, available at All That Scraps. They are sooooo much fun! And there are alot more to share so stay tuned. You can also go to the All That Scraps blog to see more examples!


My Happy Birthday card includes the banana stamps which are a new release and I colored mine in with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. The monkey was also colored the same way and then I added glitter marker to the balloon. My favorite thing about this card is the scent that I added to the outside of the card. It's a banana scent and it's in a bottle like nail polish. All you do is paint it right to the outside of your card. It doesn't change the color or anything, it just smells yummy. My daughter said it smells like banana pudding. There are many scents to choose from, this was just my first but I will be getting more :)

The Chicky card is a set of Chicky stamps that are soooooooo cute. I love their legs! :) I used shimmer paper on the top embossed with one of my cuttlebug embossing folders. The paper on the bottom, I put fun flock on some of the flowers so they would match the color of the Chicky and it gave it some dimension too :) The Chicky is colored with both Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.

These stamps will all be released at 12:00 midnight on Friday, April 4th. Stay tuned for some more sneak peeks because there are many stamp sets being released!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: