Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Sneak Peek at another C.C.Designs set








Good Morning! Another sneak peek at the C.C. Designs sets that are being released Friday morning at 12:01am. This one is called "Cleaning Queenie" and I love it because I don't like to clean at all. I love to do laundry and even to iron although I never get caught up, but I don't like to clean. My mom loves to clean and I think she just didn't give me any of her ability to like it. :) This card was fun to make I started with the striped Big Ole Background, but the stripes weren't enough with the colors I was using so I inked the stripes again and made a plaid background by turning the stamp the opposite way. Worked like a charm. I paper pieced Queenies shirt and colored her pants with copic markers. She is actually colored with Copics, prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and Copic glitter markers too (the pail in silver). The 'ick!" is cut from Quickutz Mary Jane font. Then on the inside I stamped and cut out the little toilet brush and popped it up on pop dots. I should send this one to my sister, she knows how much I don't like to clean :)


I know yesterday was supposed to be love and unloved stamp, but I'm kind of getting off track a little bit and no one is participating in that challenge. Should we try another challenge or would some blog candy do the trick??? You let me know!


Our quote for the day: "Words are just words and without heart they have no meaning." - Chinese Proverb


Have a great day and be sure to pop over to the AllThatScraps blog to see more sneak peeks of Christine's new releases. Here's a link http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: