Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something New!








Hi!!! Sorry I've been away for what seems to me like a very long time. We've had a lot going on here, and unfortunately this is what usually has to move to the backburner sometimes.


I've done something out of my box! I've told you about http://www.cardstudiodesigns.com/ before and there is a section on the message board for sketches. Well one of the girls posted a sketch and then put the names of all who posted something with that sketch in a hat and drew a name to see who would post the next sketch. Well, she drew my name so I had to create a sketch. I've done it before in my little sketch notebook, but this time I did it in Word. Using the sketches are another great challenge, so if you get a minute go over there and check it out.


This card is the one I made with the sketch I created. The paper is from Basic Grey's cupcake line and I used flock to make the spots on his shell. I pop-dotted him up from the circle punches. The stamps are both from http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ This is their April 2008 Stamp of the Month. I think he's so cute! This was a very easy card to make. I thought about adding some brads to the corners of the rectangles, but I really wanted it to be simple. I did pierce holes in the scallops of both of the circle punches, I can't help it, I always do that. :)


I'll try to be much better about posting, it felt strange to not post for this long.


Our quote for the day: "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. " - Anonymous


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!




No comments: