Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love an Unloved Stamp Challenge





Good Morning! In my excitement to share the cute little hippo with you yesterday, I forgot about the Love an Unloved Stamp Challenge. Sorry about that, but it's here today!






This card is probably one of the most brightly colored ones I've made, but it sure does look nice against the white snow that's falling outside of my window right now! The stamps I used are from Hero Arts and are called Flower Pops. The background paper is Two Scoops from Basic Grey and the ricrac is some I had in my stash. The scalloped circles are punched from Bazzill Bling and the gems are from Hero Arts and Mark Richards. Oh, the little Hello circle stamp is a clear stamp from Stampendous. It was fun to use these stamps, I hadn't used them in a long while!


I got a new Pottery Barn catalog in the mail yesterday with some fun things in it. I'm going to use some of the pages as inspiration for my cards. Lots of ideas are going around in my head :) So look for that in the near future.



Our quote for the day "Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people." - Barbara Bush






When you get your creations made with your unloved stamps, be sure to leave a comment with a link to them so we can all take a peek. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: