Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Exclusive Quickutz Die



I'm back. The character shoes and tights have been purchased :) Woo Hoo, one more thing to cross off the list!

This card is made with the Quickutz Tag die made exclusively for Archiver's. It's a great die, actually two dies, a solid one for the back tag and then the top one with the flourishes on it. My card was made with some scrap pieces. The cardstock base is Haystack (color) but I don't know the manufacturer. For my tag, I cut the background from gold metallic paper and the front from a K&Co paper which I can't find the name of right now. The bottom striped paper is from ..... I don't know that one either, I'm really sorry! The ribbon is from Michaels and the fiber is from a yarn skein probably from Hobby Lobby. The flower on the tag is from Daisy D's and the button in the middle is from Foof-a-La. Oh, the flourish stamps are from Heidi Grace. I think that's it.

Our quote for the day: "A day will never be anymore than what you make of it.
Practice being a "doer"! "
- Josh S. Hinds

I'm practicing, that's for certain :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jeanette. Love the colors you chose for this one. Keep creating as you give me plenty of inspiration!

stampmonkey said...

Lovely card. I'm always drawn to those colors, and your dp on the tag is really pretty. Like the touch of the fibers with the ribbon too.