Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to Halloween :)


Another sneak peek of the upcoming CC Designs sets to be released on September 9th. Bear and Lucky are so cute ready for Halloween! In this set, Christine has created a bat and spider in perfect Bear & Lucky fashion!

For this card I started with a black cardstock base and used my new cuttlebug embossing folder for the haunted house, then I went over it with cloud white versamagic ink and I colored the moon with a stardust yellow glitter pen. I stamped the images with versafine black and colored with copics (which by the way I'm going to the Copic certification class in October - YEAH!!! - If anyone is going, let me know so I can meet you IRL ). I did use a silver Twinklette pen by Marvy to color Bear's cape so it's sparkly :) The highlights are done with a while souffle pen. I added olive green ribbon to the bottom to give them some creepy grass to stand on. I know, red and purple for Bear's shirt and pants aren't Halloweeny, but he's sooo cute, he needed something bright and fun :)

You are going to LOVE the new stamps for this month! I know I do!!!

Our quote for the day: "See that any time you feel pained or defeated, it is only because you insist on clinging to what doesn't work. Dare to let go and you won't lose a thing except for a punishing idea." - Guy Finley

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanette -- I love your blog site. My husband is a ragin' Cajun from Westwego transplanted to Indianapolis! Everyone in my Friday Women's Bible Study knows about lagniappe. They use the word all the time because I am always making lagniappe for them.

My BIL is a med student at LSU NO. Did you have family in the hurricane? Everyone OK?

God bless -- SB
smblancaneaux@hotmail.com

Christina Fischer said...

I love this!! That background is great! :)