I started off with a white cardstock base and added the dark teal textured cardstock to the front. Then I added the strip of Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo to the side. The stamps are a set from Hero Arts called "Robots". I colored them with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and then inked the outside of the white rectangle with warm green colorbox chalk ink. I added the quickutz circle under the top brad and then brads inside the squares of the red strip. Now I'll get back to my challenges and stuff :)
I was tagged today by Tori who has incredible talent so stop by and see her blog. I love to read the IRL stuff about the bloggers that I read about and marvel over their creative genious, so I decided to share some of my IRL weird stuff:
Here are the rules: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I'm an LSU (Louisiana State University) girl forever :) I love visiting the south even though I'm living in the midwest. When we moved here, I was excited that the high school colors were purple and gold to match my LSU Tigers :)
2. My degree from LSU is in Quantitative Business Analysis (significantly like statistics :) But my mom and my sister have always been creative and I LOVE being creative so I love what I do :)
3. I got married when I was 21 to a wonderful man who is older than me by 10 years (oooooooo)! We have been married for 18 years and have no plans to change that :) We have 4 children and 2 grandsons.
4. My favorite job has always been being a Mom. It's always been part of my plan. In fact when I was 12 I decided that one of my daughters was going to be named Sarah (my mom and my grandmother's middle names are Sarah). So when our youngest was born (my first two daughters are actually my step-daughters so I didn't get to name them :) we named her Sara!
5. My husband's hobby is photography so I will NEVER be caught up on my scrapbooks :)
6. We have moved every 3 years since we've been married with my husband's jobs and we have been here for over 4 years now and would really love to stay. This is an awesome place to live and raise a family!!
7. I LOVE animals. We started out with 1 cat and then got a Golden Retriever, we told our kids that when I quit working we could get a dog, so for a while they thought I quit working just so we could get a dog :) When our cat passed away, we went to the rescue and got 2 more kittens. We recently had to put our Golden to sleep and it was the hardest decision in the world.
Okay, now to tag 7 other people: Please don't feel like you have to do this, it's just kind of fun learning new things about new 'friends'.
1. Christi Milliken - Blessings on Paper
2. Christina Fischer - Flowers and Ink
3. Cliff Fincher (we'll see if he does it :) - Cliff Fincher Photography
4. Jen Ofiana - Jen's Stampin Spot
5. Lynette Neus - My Stamping Addiction
6. Lesa Rapp - Paper Possibilities
7. Jolene George - Jolene George
I hope you enjoy visiting the blogs I've listed above. They each have wonderfully fun blogs!
Our quote of the day: "The things people discard tell more about them than the things they keep. " — Hilda Lawrence
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!