Sunday, October 14, 2012

Busy Weekend

Wow!!  It has been a VERY busy weekend for us.  Saturday we laid sod on our front yard!  4 full pallets of sod.....needless to say, I am sore today!  So today I got to play in my craft loft until dinner!  :)

This is the first card I made.  It uses the OWH sketch #142.  I love sketches!! 

 This one uses the Penny Black sketch!  I love Penny Black too.  :)
I took some pictures of our yard as we laid the sod and I think I have a picture of our front yard from when we bought our house.  I hope to share the pics soon! 

Our quote for the day:  "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool cards, Jeanette - love the Halloween stamp! Wow, I BET you are sore from laying all that sod! I bet it looks great. Can't wait to see the before and after pictures.

Teresa said...

Hello stranger! very cute cards. As you can see I haven't blogged a lot lately and didn't know you were back at it. I promise to check in. Send me your email address.