Thursday, October 4, 2012

The challenge I used today was Cute Card Thursday's challenge to use ribbon.  The challenge I gave myself was not to use as much ribbon as I could, but to use some of the fun, but not so easy ribbons to use.   This is what I came up with.  :)


I have a tendency to use sheer ribbons most often, then solid colored grosgrain ribbons.  I wanted to use some of the really fun ribbons I have bought, but not used.  Simple cards prevailed!  I am very happy with them though. 

Our quote for today:  "God's plans for your life far exceed the circumstances of your day."  - Louise Giglio

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

what a great challenge to yourself, Jeanette! Pretty cards. I should take the challenge to use ribbon, because I have a hard time with it.