Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Using a 6X6 Paper Pack.....Completely :)

Hi!  There is a tutorial on the Operation Write Home blog on how to use your 6X6 paper pack completely.  I LOVE this idea.  I was trying to figure out what pack I was going to go out and purchase for this tutorial, but then it kind of just hit me.....I have HOW MANY 6X6 paper packs that I have used maybe 2 pieces of paper out of????

I chose Basic Grey's Granola paper pack for my first try.  I wanted to make some masculine cards.  I'm sure I had used a few pieces of paper from the pack, and my paper was not double sided, so I have 1 piece and still a few scraps left over, but I will go back and use those as well.    Here they are all together.


This one uses OWH Sketch #23.

This one uses OWH Sketch #57.
 This one uses OWH Sketch #100.


OWH Sketch #142.



SplitCoastStampers Sketch - SC240.

This was a FUN challenge to do.  It also helped me get a good start on my next Operation Write Home box.  I think I am going to only  make non holiday cards.  It will take the pressure off me as far as deadlines go and from reading the blog, it sounds like they are needing more general cards.  :) 

Try it, I plan on doing it again!

Quote for the day:  "What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs."

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a great tutorial, Jeanette - thanks for the link! Your cards are super - pretty papers.