Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Paper Smooches Thanks

Hi!  Today's card was made with a free digital image from Paper Smooches.   I love this little bird.  She is so ecclectic and that's what I love about her.  I've looked at her so many times and just haven't come up with something that I thought was her style...until now  :)
This paper is from DCWV, the mainstreet stack, and I have had it for quite some time.  I really love it with this sweet lttle bird.  I added washi tape from Tim Holtz and from K&Co and a gem for her eye. 

I went with a thanks sentiment (also downloaded from Paper Smooches) because they have a giveaway going on their blog.  You have to make a thank you card and will be entered into a drawing for some SWEET winter/snowmen stamps.  I LOVE snow people.  :) 

Our quote for the day:  "LOVE is such a big word, it really should have more letters."  - Kobi Yamada

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Saw your link in the PS gallery. Very cute card! The bkgrd paper is a nice bkdrop for your sweet bird. The tissue tape is a nice addition, as well. :)

Lynette said...

Adorable, Jeanette! You found an awesome way to use your little birdie.